Property marketed by Cornerstone Estate Agents
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- Off street parking
- Fitted wardobes
- Cul-de-sac location
- Very Spacious
- Available 15th June 2022
- Bond £740
- Council Tax Band A
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
About this property
A Spacious three bedroom mid terrace property which is ready to move into, with off-road parking and good sized garden to the rear, comprising large kitchen and living room and bedrooms with mirrored fitted wardrobes. Located on a cul-de-sac.
A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY WHICH IS READY TO MOVE INTO, WITH OFF-ROAD PARKING AND GOOD SIZED GARDEN TO THE REAR, COMPRISING LARGE KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOMS WITH MIRRORED FITTED WARDROBES. LOCATED ON A CUL-DE-SAC.
KITCHEN 14' 11" max x 13' 8" max(4.55m x 4.17m) A fantastic size kitchen. Having an abundance of wooden wall and base cabinets, worktops, fitted oven and gas hob. Space for washing machine, fridge and dishwasher, back door to the rear and door to the living room.
LIVING ROOM 11' 8" x 15' 7" max (3.56m x 4.75m) An extremely light and airy lounge courtesy of the large front facing bay window, The main focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire which creates a warm and cosy ambience.
MAIN BEDROOM 11' 11" x 9' 9" (3.63m x 2.97m) A good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors providing ample storage space.
BEDROOM 9' 10" x 9' 8" (3m x 2.95m) Double bedroom with fitted carpets and fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors ideal for maximum storage
BEDROOM 8' 6" x 7' 0" (2.59m x 2.13m) Fitted carped, built in airing cupboard.
BATHROOM Comprising a 3 piece suite with bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. The walls are tiled for easy maintenance
OUTSIDE Garden to the front is a paved double width driveway, good sized garden to the rear accessed via a passageway, lawned area and paved area and a garden shed to the rear
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property added 30/08/2022