Property marketed by Cornerstone Estate Agents
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- 1 Bed cottage
- Newly Refurbished
- Beamed Ceilings
- Modern Bathroom
- Available NOW!
- bond £630.00
- Council Tax Band A
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
About this property
A characterful 1 bedroom cottage set in the popular village of Armitage Bridge. Refurbished with freshly decorated walls and brand newly fitted carpets retaining many original features such as beamed ceiling and wooden windows. The cottage comprises open plan lounge and breakfast kitchen, delightful front garden, 1 double bedroom with shower room and cellar.
ENTRANCE A sturdy wooden door opens to the kitchen and lounge area and staircase leading to the 1st floor.
LOUNGE A delightful cosy lounge with brand new fitted wooden style flooring, neutral walls throughout and cosmetic gas fire in a white mantel surround. Featuring cottage style wooden beams and white wooden internal door leading to the cellar.
KITCHEN A stylish kitchen having a range of brand new pale grey base and wall units with new wooden work surface, built in oven, gas hob and a modern glass splashback. There is 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap over and drainer. The cottage style windows burst natural light throughout the room providing a light and airy space.
BEDROOM A large through bedroom having space for a double bed and furniture. This modern room floods with natural light which compliments the brand new fitted carpets, antique style fireplace and wooden beams. The white wooden internal door opens to the shower room.
SHOWER ROOM A modish white 3 piece suite comprising step in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin housed by vanity unit, low level W.C and wall towel rail heater.
GARDEN There is a small, low level maintenance garden to the front of the property.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property added 18/05/2023