Property marketed by Yorkshire's Finest
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- 5 Bedroom Detached
- Interior fit out Design House, Leeds
- Bespoke designer kitchen
- Italian designer bathrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Drive parking for several cars
- Master suite with balcony
- Private drives from Banks Lane
- Part Exchange Considered
- Gardens to front and rear
About this property
An exciting opportunity to buy Valley View, a newly constructed, bespoke designed, contemporary and efficient, 5 bedroom detached home extending to 2400sq ft with magnificent, south facing views over the Aire Valley.
Ready 2022. Part Exchange Considered. An exciting opportunity to buy this bespoke designed, contemporary and efficient, 5 bedroom detached home extending to 2400sq ft with magnificent, south facing views over the Aire Valley. Built by a well renown, local developer with a reputation for top quality and attention to detail. High quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The whole interior fit out commissioned by Design House, Leeds. See their website for details and 5 star reviews. External areas laid with porcelain tiles, walls topped with York stone, driveway in cobble setts.
> Large entrance hall
> Dual aspect designer kitchen/diner/living area
> Separate Lounge
> Home Office
> Downstairs WC
> Large landing
> 5 double bedrooms
> Master with ensuite and dressing area
> Bedroom 2 with ensuite
> Family bathroom
> Quality bespoke handmade designer kitchens
> Quartz worktops and upstands
> Bespoke Italian bathrooms and fittings
> Oak internal doors
> Porcelain flooring to downstairs and bathrooms
> Underfloor heating to ground floor
> Gas central heating throughout
> Carpets in bedrooms and landing/stairs
> Quality ironmongery throughout
> Integrated smart appliances - Neff or equivalent
> Downlighters ground floor and pendants upstairs
> Windows upvc triple glazed in anthracite grey
> Aluminium bi-fold doors in anthracite grey
> Stone cobbled driveways
> External areas laid with porcelain tiles
> Walls topped with York stone
> Front outside space with steel balustrading
> Boundaries fenced
Please note main image is a representation of the final property. Some photos are from the developers kitchen and bathroom showroom but are indicative of the quality expected.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property added 01/10/2022