Property marketed by Cornerstone Estate Agents
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden with privacy
- Large dining kitchen
- Integral garage
- 2/3 parking spaces
- Council Tax Band - D
About this property
Situated in a tucked away location this three bedroom detached home is beautifully presented. Offering the perfect space for family living, comprising large dining kitchen, inner hall, cloakroom, good size integral garage, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
Situated in a tucked away location this three bedroom detached home is beautifully presented. Offering the perfect space for family living, comprising large dining kitchen, inner hall, cloakroom, good size integral garage, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there are 2/3 parking spaces and front and rear garden. The property is served by amenities and transport links.
HALLWAY Offering access to the dining kitchen, lounge and staircase rises to the first floor.
DINING KITCHEN 17' 1" x 11' (5.21m x 3.35m) approx. A perfect space for family dining, the dining kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of wall and base cabinets featuring appliances namely dishwasher, integrated fridge and range cooker (range cooker available under separate negotiation)
The room is a bright and inviting space having window overlooking the garden and patio doors opening to the patio and garden. There is a deep pantry style cupboard offering great storage.
LOUNGE 17' 0" x 11' 1" (5.18m x 3.38m) approx. A family size lounge with a cosy feel perfect for the whole family to curl up and watch movies. The room has tandem windows overlooking the garden.
LANDING Offering access to 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
BEDROOM 1 12' (reducing to 10' 1") x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m) approx. Located overlooking the rear garden this is a good size double fitted with a full bank of fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM 2 12' x 9' 1" (3.66m x 2.77m) approx. Another double room decorated in soft tones and overlooking the front of the property.
BEDROOM 3 8' x 7' 1" (2.44m x 2.16m) approx. A single bedroom but a good size also located to the front.
BATHROOM A clean crisp bathroom comprising bath with shower over, low level W.C. and wash hand basin.
GARDENS The rear garden offers a good level of privacy having a seating area ideal for BBQ's and evening drinks with a lawned garden whilst out the front there is a lawn and driveway leading to the garage and additional parking area.
GARAGE Integral to the property therefore if the prospective purchaser was inclined could create additional living space.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property added 30/08/2022