Property marketed by Carver Residential
Northallerton, DL7 8LW
- Four bedroomed detached family home
- Superb conservatory over looking the rear / side gardens
- Open plan living room / dining room with multi fuel stove
- Modern kitchen with integrated fridge / freezer
- refurbished shower room with double walk in shower
- Two of the bedrooms have fitted / built in wardrobes
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Shared drive leading to a double driveway and access to the garage
- Cul de sac location
- Popular rural village
About this property
** Four bedrooms ** Superb conservatory over looking the gardens ** Lovely village location **A spacious four double bedroomed detached family home benefitting from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The accommodation includes a wide reception hall with cupboard and cloak room / wc. There is a large open plan living room / dining room with raised multi fuel stove and door leading to the superb conservatory that over looks the side and rear gardens and double doors leading to the side garden. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of gloss wall and base units including an integrated fridge / freezer and breakfast bar area. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master bedroom is fitted with a good range of wardrobes. The shower room has been refurbished and fitted with a double walk in shower. Externally there is a double drive for off street parking and a single garage. There are mature gardens to the rear and side of the property. The property is located in a cul de sac position within the popular village of Scruton.
A spacious four bedroomed detached family home with garage, drive and gardens situated within a cul de sac location in a popular rural village.
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage.
Local Authority: Hambleton Band E
Property added 24/09/2022