Property marketed by Marshall Property
Marshall House 64 Tithebarn Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L2 2EE
- Victorian Mid Terrace Property Overlooking Park
- 3 Self Contained Flats
- Potential for Further Basement Conversion Flat
- Rear Yard
- Great Investment Opportunity
About this property
Standing on Botanic Road, in the popular L7 area of Wavertree, is a Victorian property which has been converted into three self contained flats, potential to be converted into a substantial family home. A wonderful investment opportunity. Close to local amenities and transport links.
Standing on Botanic Road, in the popular L7 area of Wavertree, is a Victorian property, which has been converted into three self, contained flats. Brought to the sales market by Marshall Property, the first apartment comprises a bay fronted lounge, a fitted kitchen and a bedroom with a three-piece en suite shower room. Additionally, there is access to the basement (offering great potential to be converted in to an additional flat). To the first floor the second apartment comprises a lounge, fitted kitchen, a double bedroom with walk in wardrobe and a three-piece bathroom suite. Finally, to the second floor, is the third apartment comprising a lounge, fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a three-piece bathroom suite. Externally, the property benefits from a communal rear garden with planted borders and a patio area.
The property has the potential to be converted into substantial home or maintain as investment property.
2. Opposite Botanic Gardens which is grade II listed park
3. Basement - possible conversion for additional accommodation
4. Attic space - possible loft conversion for additional accommodation
5. Garden to rear - space for an extension
6. Double glazed throughout
7. Re-sealing of all glazing throughout property carried out July 2021.
8. Full repointing work to the rear and partial repointing to the front. Carried out July 2021.
9. Full repair to the chimneys, roof, lower roof to the rear and bay roof to the front. Carried
out July 2021.
10. Installation of new guttering and outlets to the front rear. Carried out July 2021
11. Each flat has separate gas central heating.
12. Gas safety certification carried out 2021
13. Electrical safety certification carried out to all flats and communal area July 2021
14. Hardwired Fire Alarm system
15. Updated with new fire safety hardware in all three flats and communal areas 2021
16. Fire Safety Certificate carried July 2021
17. Valid EPC
18. Close proximity to Edge Lane Retail Park, Liverpool City Center, Universities, Educational institutions and main Hospitals, which are all situated in the center.
19. Close proximity to edge lane an Edge Lane is a main road running from the periphery
of Liverpool city centre at Hall Lane towards the M62 Motorway.
20. Top floor flat currently being redecorated - new photos to follow.
NB. The points/work raised by the seller above will need to be checked with receipts and documentation.
Two of the apartments are currently rented. Call for more information.
marshallets limited endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract and are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.
Liverpool City Council,
Property added 16/06/2022