Property marketed by Cornerstone Estate Agents
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- Exciting project
- Planning permission for two 3 bed properties
- Close to amenities
- Large plot
- Council Tax Band - C
About this property
SITUATED ON A LARGE PLOT IS THIS DETACHED PROPERTY IN NEED OF A PROGRAMME OF MODERNISATION. APPROACHING APPROX 1590SQFT THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY WHICH GIVES THE FUTURE OWNER THE OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE A DREAM PROPERTY WITH A FLEXIBLE/VERSATILE LAYOUT OR TO DEMOLISH THE EXISTING PROPERTY AND CREATE TWO NEW BUILDS.
SITUATED ON A LARGE PLOT IS THIS DETACHED PROPERTY IN NEED OF A PROGRAMME OF MODERNISATION. APPROACHING APPROX 1590SQFT THIS IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY WHICH GIVES THE FUTURE OWNER THE OPPORTUNITY TO CREATE A DREAM PROPERTY WITH A FLEXIBLE/VERSATILE LAYOUT OR TO DEMOLISH THE EXISTING PROPERTY AND CREATE TWO NEW BUILDS. OUTLINE PLANNING APPLICATION IS VISIBLE ON KIRKLEES PLANNING WEBSITE APPLICATION NUMBER: 2021/60/93389/W. OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO UPPER CHAIN.
EXISTING BUNGALOW Currently comprising 3 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room and living room. The property is in need of repair however all room sizes are generous and the potential is endless.
Living Room - 15' 11" x 12' 8"
Kitchen - 13' x 12' 3"
Dining Room - 13' 10" x 11' 11"
Bedroom 1 - 14' x 9' 4"
Bedroom 2 - 12' 4" x 11' 8"
Attic (Bedroom 3) - 13' x 12' 11"
POTENTIAL There is exciting scope to redesign the existing bungalow. The generous plot size would also allow for further extensions. All of the above is of course subject to the necessary consents.
PLANNING PERMISSION Outline planning permission has been submitted to demolish the existing property and create two 2 ½ storey, 3 bedroom detached properties. The planning application is visible on Kirklees planning website application number: 2021/60/93389/W
1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER CORNERSTONE ESTATE AGENTS (YORKSHIRE) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property added 30/08/2022