Property marketed by Yorkshire's Finest
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- Impressive South Facing Views
- Extensive Elevated Modern Decking/Entertaining Area
- Flooded With Natural Light
- Enveloped In Fantastic Countryside
- Land attached To The Property
About this property
A substantial property, with off road parking for two cars and garage. Four bedroom home that celebrates a modern presence in its design. In keeping with the natural yorkshire landscape, it is enveloped by bridle paths, cycleways and footpaths that links this property to Thornhill, Whitley and onwards to Mirfield.
Entering via a natural wood front door you are met with impressive scenery and far reaching views from the south facing rooms. Allowing natural light to flood through. The sitting room boasts large, full length windows to capture the uninterrupted panorama. Laminate oak effect flooring with high ceilings, a wood and coal working fire is nestled in a decorative wooden fire surround with heat proof tiles.
All the rooms flow with a modern colour scheme which blends with a warm natural wood with radiators throughout.
The master bedroom at the rear of the property mirrors the adjoining room with full length windows capturing the light and taking advantage of the natural landscape. Cream carpets and in addition to this king size room a substantial walk in wardrobe. A further 3 bedrooms are double in size with the colour scheme flowing through with fitted lights in the ceiling and wooden doors.
A wet room that is tiled in neutral tones and a marble sink with chrome effect taps. A sky light enhances natural light to enter the room and a white bathroom suite compliments this. The main family bathroom hosts a double marble, his and hers sink with brass fittings. A stand alone roll top bath with claw feet and heated chrome effect towel rail. All in keeping with the tastefully designed colour scheme.
Venturing to the ground floor via the oak stairs leads you to the kitchen, living and entertainment areas. Just off from the kitchen is the utility room, light and bright which houses ample storage and a facility for a washer and drying with electric sockets in chrome effect and following the scheme of the house a wooden door.
The kitchen has a herringbone LVT wooden effect kitchen floor, which flows to another open plan entertainment room. The substantial kitchen units with ample storage including an integral wine cooler and fridge, freezer and Zanussi dishwasher. The impressive marble island is substantial in size and all lend to the colour scheme in the property. Within this space the bi folding windows with internal blinds allow the kitchen to flow outside.
EXTERIOR The considerable sized grey decking, entertainment space flows from the bi folding kitchen windows. Clear fencing with chrome posts allow for uninterrupted views of the incredible vista. With ample space for various seating zones taking advantage of the position of the decking which inhabits an area of artificial grass. A secure gate opens to the lower level land area of the property. This has enormous potential to create a landscaped garden area.
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property added 10/09/2022