Property marketed by Carver Residential
Newton Aycliffe, DL5 4DN
- Two ground floor reception rooms
- Refurbished fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Refurbished en-suite shower room/WC
- Refurbished family bathroom/WC
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Double width driveway
- Integral single garage
- Beautifully presented throughout
- uPVC double glazing, GCH, (rads) & security alarm
About this property
A beautifully presented comprehensively updated and improved detached family home conveniently located within walking distance of reputable schooling and bus routes. An internal viewing will reveal two lovely ground floor reception rooms, a refurbished fitted kitchen/breakfast room, built-in wardrobes and refurbished en-suite shower room/WC to the principal bedroom, two further good size bedrooms and a refurbished family bathroom/WC. The property features uPVC double glazing, gas central heating to radiators and a security alarm system. Externally there is a double width driveway to the front of the property with integral single garage and well maintained enclosed gardens to the rear.
Mains gas, (central heating to radiators), electricity and drainage.
Durham County Council
Property added 21/09/2020