Property marketed by Legrys
LeGrys House 83 High Street, Edenbridge, TN8 5AU
About this property
AVAILABLE NOW this THREE BEDROOM semi-detached cottage offering a RURAL LOCATION with outstanding views.
LeGrys Edenbridge are delighted to bring to the market this semi-detached three-bedroom cottage available for rent subject to satisfactory referencing.
- Available Immediately
- Rent £1800 PCM (£415.38 Per Week)
- Security Deposit £2076.92
- Let Type: Long Term
- Rural Setting
- Tucked Away Location with Far Reaching Views
- Unfurnished with Kitchen Cooker
- Two Double Bedroom and Single Bedroom
- Private South Facing Garden with Stunning Views
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Kitchen / Dining Room and Separate Lounge
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Off Street Parking for Two Vehicles
Chiddingstone is a village and civil parish in the Sevenoaks District of Kent, England. The parish is located on the River Eden between Tonbridge and Edenbridge. The village of Chiddingstone Causeway and the hamlet Chiddingstone Hoath are also included in the parish.
Penshurst railway station is in the village of Chiddingstone Causeway. It is on the line between Tonbridge and Redhill.
There is a primary school, Chiddingstone Church of England School.
There are several nature reserves in the area including:
* Sevenoaks Reserve and Jeffery Harrison Visitor Centre (Operated by Kent Wildlife Trust)
* Bough Beech Visitors Centre and Reserve (Operated by Kent Wildlife Trust)
* Chiddingstone Reserve (Operated by Kent Wildlife Trust)
There is a village shop and accompanying cafe called The Tulip Tree, popular with cyclists at the weekend.
M25 Godstone (J6) 10 miles; Oxted 8 miles; East Grinstead 10 miles; Sevenoaks 12 miles; Tunbridge Wells 13 miles.
Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council
Council Tax: Band: D
EPC Rating: C
Services: Mains Water, LPG Gas, Electricity & Cest Pit
Council Tax Band: D
Holding Deposit: £415.38
Property added 16/12/2022