Property marketed by Carver Residential
Darlington, DL3 7AA
- STUNNING BARN CONVERSION SET IN APPROX 1/3rd OF AN ACRE
- PRESENTED TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS
- SET WITHIN AN IDYLLIC COUNTRYSIDE LOCATION
- EXPANSIVE PRIVATE PARKING
- VIEWS OVER FIELDS AND BEYOND
- FLEXIBLE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GENEROUS PROPORTIONS
- QUALITY FIXTURES/FITTINGS THROUGHOUT.
- TWO SITTING ROOMS WITH LOG BURNERS
- INTERNAL VIEWING WILL IMPRESS THE DISCERNING BUYER.
About this property
This outstanding barn conversion (converted in 2008) occupies a sizeable plot with mature established gardens in the middle of the countryside, enabling the property to take full advantage of its surrounding and the views beyond. The internal layout offers impressive, flexible living accommodation with entrance hallway, living room which opens into the garden, kitchen/dining room a further living room/snug . There are three bedrooms (one located on the ground floor) shower room located on the ground floor and family bathroom. The property sits upon a pleasant plot with extensive gardens. Sweeping driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, leading to the triple garage which would be prefect for an annex and currently has planning permission for a 3 bedroom dwelling - (Planning Reference 19/0114/dexfp). The property also benefits from a versatile out building currently used as a home office, but could be easily used as a useful outside entertainment space.Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of this stunning property.
Services: Gas LPG central heating, mains electric, water via separate bore hole and sewage via a treatment plant.
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding E)
Property renovated from farm building in 2008
Property added 23/08/2022