Property marketed by Yellow Brick Road
126A Trinity Street, Huddersfield, HD1 4DT
- NODDLE FARM
- SET IN APPROX TWO ACRES
- PANORAMIC VIEWS
- DETACHED STABLES CONVERTED INTO BAR AND GAMES ROOM
- LARGE GARDENS & PADDOCK
- DOUBLE GARAGE & LARGE WORKSHOP
- HAND BUILT GERMAN KITCHEN
- HOT TUB
About this property
**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE**NODDLE FARM**APPROX SET IN 2 ACRES OF LAND**PANORAMIC VIEWS**TOTAL SECLUSION AND PRIVACY** Guide Price £1,350,000 - £1,410,000 - No Upper Chain. NODDLE FARM Set in approx 2 acres on one of the highest plots in Huddersfield at the top of Scapegoat Hill, the Noddle gates allow you access to this fabulous property and breath taking panoramic views. If your after total seclusion and privacy this is the home for you. No removals needed with this home as all the furniture can be negotiated as part of the sale. The property has recently been refurbished to the highest standard, with high end hand built kitchen, bathrooms, re-wiring, plumbing, double glazing, fully repointed, new roof, installation of a bar and games room within the stables. The hand built German kitchen is equipped with Siemans appliances. Providing a smart home with Hive heating the property also enjoys wifi enabled Siemans cooking appliances which with the Home Connect app you can monitor the on/off status, active cooking zones and timer status from where you are. The kitchen includes fridge, freezer, dishwasher, down draft induction hob, microwave, wine cooler, adobe 1 1/2 sink and drainer and Corian work surfaces with drainer grooves. A spacious sitting room sits in the middle of the house and provides far reaching views and relaxation, feature of the room is the stone fire place and high vaulted ceilings which gives you that country character combined with modern luxury. There are four double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a sofa, dressing area and en-suite. There is two further doubles to the ground floor as well as the house bathroom. On the upper floor there is one double bedroom with wc. Detached stables converted in to bar and games rooms with kitchen and wc. This property is very secure with only one way in and one way out through the main electric gate, the property also benefits from 12 camera security system which covers every inch of the house, and grounds. We guarantee that this property will blow you away when you arrive through the gates and up the long driveway, turn down towards the house and witness the unforgettable views. EXTERNALLY Within approx 2 areas with large gardens and paddock with hard standing base, long sweeping driveway providing ample parking spaces. Hot Tub perfect for relaxing and enjoying a wine in front of the stunning views. Double garage with electric door, plumbed for washing machine, electric sockets and lighting, door provides access to the rear hallway porch. Large workshop/second double garage with electric door, electric sockets and lighting. Well maintained with raised patio and stone walling, good side fish pond. POTENTAIL Both the bar and the workshop could be turned into an annex or pools. The property could be turned into a bed and breakfast. Glamming Pods/Garden rooms could be placed on The paddock. (All subject to planning consent) LOCATION Noddle Farm sits on one of the highest plots in Huddersfield at the top of Scapegoat Hill. The village has children's playground, pubs, and a church. Huddersfield Train Station is 15 minutes drive and the M62 motorway network 10 minutes drive away. Amenities close by are Bolster Moor Farm Shop and café, nearby villages Golcar and Slaithwaite where there is an array of Shops, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, cafes. Well regarded schools close by. PART EXCHANGE The Owner would consider part exchange. Please speak with the office for more details.
SUN ROOM / DINING ROOM
OPEN PLAN BREAKFAST KITCHEN
LARGE REAR HALLWAY PORCH WITH SIDE ENTRANCE
HALLWAY LEADING TO THE BEDROOMS
LARGE WORKSHOP / SECOND DOUBLE GARAGE
BAR AND GAMES ROOM WITH KITCHEN AND WC
LONG SWEEPING DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING
GARDENS, PADDOCK AND PANORAMIC VIEWS
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today:
For an appointment to view, please call our team today:
Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Call our team today:
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except for the cost of searches on a purchase). Call our team today:
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome #followtheyellowbrickroad
Property added 16/08/2022