Property marketed by Marshall Property
372 Smithdown Road, Allerton, Liverpool, L15 5AN
About this property
STUDENT ACCOMODATION - This three bedroom property is available for the academic year 2024/2025 for a new group of students to come and occupy. Great location close to all amenities and only a short distance to the city centre.
STUDENT ACCOMODATION - This three bedroom property is available for the academic year 2024/2025 for a new group of students to come and occupy. Upon entry to the property, you are greeted by a hallway which gives access to a comfy lounge and modern fitted kitchen which is perfect for gatherings or chilling after a long day in University. Great location close to all amenities and only a short distance to the city centre.
There are three double bedrooms, modern kitchen and one bathroom.
• Direct communication with Landlord.
• In-house Maintenance Service & repairs provided.
• No Deposit.
• Fully furnished licenced property.
• Security Alarmed with video doorbells.
• Monthly communal cleaning included.
• 3 Bedrooms with Lockable doors, 32` Smart TVs, Thermal Blackout curtains and blinds.
• Hard flooring throughout communal areas.
• Walk-in Showers.
• Spacious lounges with minimum 55` Smart TVs and fabric Sofas.
• Kitchens have Dishwashers, Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers & American Fridge Freezer`s.
• Super-fast Business Broadband Package 350-500Mbs with professionally installed Wi-Fi boosters giving max signal strength to all areas.
• Useable paved rear of house areas with lighting, garden furniture and clothes drying facilities.
• On street parking.
Uncapped Gas & Electricity for the tenancy period
Fully furnished & including bills!
Please don`t miss out, call us today on 0151 733 1879.
marshallets limited endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract and are not to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us.
Liverpool Council, To Be Confirmed
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Property added 02/11/2022