Property marketed by Carver Residential
Northallerton, DL7 8LW
- Three bedroomed detached bungalow with paddock, gardens, outbuildings and orchard
- Beautiful rural North Yorkshire location
- Mature gardens with summer house and garden store
- Approx 1.75 acres of grass paddock and orchard including outbuildings
- A number of outbuildings in a semi derelict condition
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc double glazing
- Vacant possession
- No onward chain
- Stunning views over adjoining countryside
About this property
Best and final offers by 12 noon 11th Aug 2023. A three bedroomed detached bungalow together with paddock land and orchard situated in a beautiful rural North Yorkshire location with stunning views over adjoining countryside. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing and the accommodation which would benefit from some updating includes a reception hall, spacious living room, dining room, side porch, kitchen, pantry, utility room, three bedrooms and a family shower room / wc and separate wc. Externally there are mature gardens, off road parking, garden store, summer house, paddock, orchard and a range of agricultural buildings that are in a semi derelict condition. The property stands in a rural location yet is only approx 7 miles from Northallerton and is within easy reach of B1263 providing access to Darlington, Richmond and the A1m.
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric, water. Drainage to septic tank.
Local Authority: North Yorkshire Band B
Note - The property is not registered with land registry.
Property added 24/07/2023