Property marketed by Carver Residential
Northallerton, DL7 8LW
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/homeonfilm/public_html/wp-content/themes/homeonfilm/inc/templates/property-gallery.php on line 23
- A two / three bedroomed semi detached dormer bungalow
- Versatile living accommodation
- Two first floor bedrooms and three reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Rear patio garden with raised decked area and sun room
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing
- Period features including fire places and stripped doors
- Large front garden and drive way leading to the garage
- Popular village location to the south of Northallerton
- Vacant possession , no onward chain
About this property
** Versatile accommodation ** Period features ** Oil fired central heating ** Garage and driveway **A spacious two / three bedroomed semi detached dormer bungalow offering versatile living accommodation benefitting from oil fired central heating, double glazing and period style features including picture rails, panel doors and fire places. The accommodation which would benefit from some general updating includes a reception hall, three reception rooms (one could be a third bedroom) kitchen / breakfast room and family bathroom. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a w/c. Externally a five bar gate leads to the driveway providing off street parking and access to the sectional garage. The front garden is a good size mainly laid to lawn with mature boarders. The rear court yard style garden has a patio area, covered raised decked area, shed, greenhouse and a summer room which is accessed from the outside. The village of South Otterington has a primary school and is situated just off the A167 approximately 5 miles south of Northallerton. No onward chain.
A spacious two / three bedroomed semi detached dormer bungalow with driveway, garage, large front garden and rear garden situated within the popular village of South Otterington.
Services: Oil fired central heating, mains electric, water and drainage.
Local Authority: Hambleton
Property added 21/03/2022