Property marketed by Yellow Brick Road
126A Trinity Street, Huddersfield, HD1 4DT
- No Upper Chain
- Detached Home
- Open Countryside & Ilkley Moor Nearby
- South Facing Balcony
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Double Garage With Large Storage Above
- Ample Parking
- EPC - C
About this property
**No Upper Chain**Well Established Split Level Detached House**Balcony With Far Reaching Views**Early Viewing Recommended** Yellow Brick Road Estate & Letting Agents offer to the market this fabulous home within minuets walk to the Canal and East Riddlesden Hall. Comprising: Ground floor, porch, entrance hall, 3 double bedrooms (master en-suite and built in wardrobes), Jack and Jill house bathroom. First floor, open plan lounge/diner/study with open fire place with gas fire and feature beams, double door access to rear garden and front balcony, kitchen/diner with built in appliances and double doors giving access to the balcony, utility room, wc, storage room over garage (could be used as a home office, craft room, gym or playroom) and accessed from the rear garden. Externally there is private rear garden, front garden with ample parking leading to a double garage. Not to be missed. EPC - C
Primary & Secondary Schools:
Riddleston C of E
St Anne's Catholic
Guild/Distances Miles Away:
Keithley/Worth Valley - 1.2
Crossflatts - 2.4
Bingley - 3.3
Keithley - 1.4
Bingley - 3.4
Skipton - 7.5
Bradford - 7.5
Howarth - 5.5
Upvc double glazed windows and door. Tilled flooring.
Spacious hallway, open staircase rising to first floor, radiator.
Large double room with private hallway to master bedroom with built in wardrobes and airing cupboard, upvc double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with walk in shower, toilet, wash hand basin, radiator.
Double room with built in wardrobes, upvc double glazed window and radiator.
Double room with built in wardrobe, upvc double glazed window, radiator, access to the Jake and Jill bathroom.
JACK AND JILL BATHROOM
Fitted with walk in shower, bath, toilet, wash hand basin, partly tilled to the walls, radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With access from the entrance hall, open staircase.
LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING, DINING, STUDY ROOM
Fabulous open plan lounge/diner/study with open fire place with gas fire, featured beams, laminate flooring, upvc double door access to rear garden and front balcony, upvc double glazed windows, radiators.
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units, integrated fridge/freezer, double oven, microwave, dishwasher. Double glazed window, double glazed doors giving access to the balcony with far reaching views. Tilled flooring, radiator.
Fitted units with sink and housing gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine, and access to rear garden via upvc double glazed door.
Access from the utility room, Toilet, and hand wash basin.
Externally there is private rear garden, front garden with ample parking leading to a double garage.
Store Room over garage with lighting and power (Could be used as a home office, craft room, gym, playroom or you could potentially get planning to build above the garage and create further accommodation.
Attached Double Garage with twin electric doors, power and lighting, water tap. Accessed via double width cobbled drive.
Under the provisions of the Estate Agency Act 1979, Section 21, we would ask you to note that the seller is a relative of an employee of JMP Property Management Ltd.
If you are thinking of moving, then take advantage of our FREE valuation service. Whether your downsizing, moving home or have inherited a property Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents can help. Call our team today:
For an appointment to view, please call our team today:
Independent Mortgage Advisors to help fund your dream move or buy to let purchase. They provide tailored mortgage solutions through a wealth of experience in the mortgage and property market and offer access to the full unrestricted range of products available. Call our team today:
Available through Yellow Brick Road Estate Agents in conjunction with leading local firms of Independent solicitors to help you purchase any Residential or Commercial property. No sale no fee guarantee (except for the cost of searches on a purchase). Call our team today:
Unauthorised reproduction prohibited.
The boundaries and ownership have not been checked on the title deeds for any discrepancies or right of way. All prospective purchases should make their own enquires before proceeding to exchange of contracts.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER JMP PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LTD OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. www.ybrea.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.co.uk www.yellowbrickroadestateagents.com #there’snoplacelikehome #followtheyellowbrickroad
Property added 07/10/2022