Property marketed by Carver Residential
Newton Aycliffe, DL5 4DN
- Magnificent open plan ground floor rear extension incorporating kitchen, dining and living areas with bi-fold doors
- Ground floor WC
- Brick inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel burner
- Refurbished en-suite and family bathroom suites
- Three good size bedrooms
- Attached double garage
- Lovely cul-de-sac location
- Comprehensively refurbished throughout
- Attractive well maintained enclosed rear gardens
- Viewing essential
About this property
A stunning comprehensively refurbished and significantly extended detached family home enjoying a lovely cul-de-sac location on this sought after development. The property features a large ground floor extension featuring a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/living room with bi-fold doors opening to the rear gardens. in addition there is a lounge with brick inglenook fireplace and multi-fuel stove, refurbished en-suite shower room/WC and family bathroom/WC, attached double garage and well maintained enclosed rear gardens. This is a truly wonderful family home and we would encourage an internal viewing at the earliest opportunity.
Mains gas, (central heating to radiators), electricity and drainage.
Durham County Council
Strictly by appointment through our Newton Aycliffe office.
Newton Aycliffe Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday, (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Saturday, (9.30am - 1.30pm)
These hours are subject to change during holiday periods.
Property added 10/09/2020