Property marketed by Cornerstone Estate Agents
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- 3 Storey Town House
- reception room with en-suite
- Master with ensuite
- Kitchen with fully integrated appliances.
- Integrated garage
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Bond £1325
- Council Tax Band D
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
About this property
A well presented 4 bedroom, 3 storey town house located within a new development of other similar properties. The property comprises:- entrance hall, dining kitchen, lounge, 3/4 further bedrooms (master with en-suite) and family bathroom. The property offers driveway parking, an integral garage and a rear enclosed patio.
Kitchen/Dining 16' 4" x 13' 11" (4.98m x 4.24m) approx. A modern open plan dining kitchen benefiting from having fully integrated appliances including oven and hob with extractor fan, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.
Front Garden Having floral borders and a paved walkway leading to the entrance door.
Rear Garden Having a low maintenance rear enclosed paved patio with fence boundaries.
Garage Having a single integral garage.
2nd Reception /Bedroom 4 16' 6" x 10' 7" (5.03m x 3.23m) approx. Having french doors leading to the rear garden and door leading to the en-suite.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 9' 6" (4.14m x 2.90m) approx. Located at the rear of the property and leading to the en-suite.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 6" (3.66m x 2.90m) approx. A double size bedroom located at the front of the property.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 6' 7" (3.10m x 2.01m) approx. A single size bedroom located at the rear of the property.
Entrance Hall Having a wood panelled entrance door opening into a spacious entrance hall, with a door leading to the ground floor reception/ bedroom 4 and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
1st Floor Landing From the ground floor entrance hall , an open staircase leads to the first floor landing, lounge and dining kitchen.
Lounge 16' 5" x 14' 8" (5.00m x 4.47m) approx. An ' L' shaped lounge having a living flame gas fire and french doors opening at to a juliette balcony with woodland outlook.
Landing From the first floor landing, stairs lead to the 2nd floor landing bedrooms and bathroom.
Shower room 7' x 6' 3" (2.13m x 1.91m) approx. Having a white 3 piece suite comprising step in shower cubicle, low level w.c with part tiled walls and an obscured window.
En suite shower room 9' 5" x 2' 8" (2.87m x 0.81m)approx. Having a white 3 piece suite comprising: - Step in shower cubicle, low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Family Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 5" (2.16m x 1.96m) Having a white 3 piece suite comprising: - panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c pedestal wash hand basin with part tiled walls and an obscured window.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property added 20/04/2023