Property marketed by Yorkshire's Finest
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite in each room
- Leading driveway to property
- Stone Fireplace
- Outstanding Views
- Bond £3750
- Council Tax Band E
- Available 30th September 2023
- 12 Month tenancy to start with
About this property
Proudly introducing Hollins Hill Farm, a stunning 5 bedroom farmhouse situated within the fabulous Peak District National Park with outstanding views of the local countryside towards Chew Valley, Dovestones and Saddleworth moor.
Proudly introducing Hollins Hill Farm, a stunning 5 bedroom farmhouse situated within the fabulous Peak District National Park with outstanding views of the local countryside towards Chew Valley, Dovestones and Saddleworth moor. The home has been lovingly renovated throughout to a very high specification. Sweeping around this fabulous home are outstanding grounds of lawn and woodland accompanied with the breath-taking views this is truly a magical setting.
Located off a quiet lane, the driveway leads up to the house with a large parking area for multiple vehicles. The entrance to the home truly sets the scene with floor to ceiling windows framing the beautiful landscape and feature stone wall. A large living room with feature stone fireplace open plan kitchen and dining area leading out onto a landscaped patio area ideal for al fresco dining.
To the first floor are three vast double bedrooms, all of which benefit from en-suite facilities. The second floor offers an exceptional master suite complete with dressing room and ensuite bathroom and a further double bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
Ideally located on the edge of Greenfield Village and surrounded by an abundance of stunning hikes and cycling paths. The home is a stone's throw away from the highly regarded RSPB Reserve at Dovestones which has an abundance of wildlife. For the commuter there is easy access to Greenfield train station which is within walking distance and approximately 25 minutes train journey direct to Manchester. Uppermill is also nearby which has a variety of trendy restaurants, local shops and wine bars.
*1 acre available under separate negotiation*
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Property Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax Band - E
Local Authority - Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council
Central Heating Type - Gas boiler with radiators. Dining Kitchen and lounge has underfloor heating.
Is the Property Listed? - No
The property is located in a conservation area
AGENT NOTES 1.MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER YORKSHIRES FINEST LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property added 30/08/2022