Property marketed by Cornerstone Estate Agents
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- New Kitchen
- Modern Décor throughout
- Sizeable Bedrooms
- Available 19th September 2023
- Bond £730
- Council Tax band A
- 6 Month tenancy to start with
About this property
A beautifully renovated two bedroom ground floor apartment benefitting from an all new modern kitchen/diner, spacious lounge with fresh crisp décor, two generously sized bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom suite. Also located close to local amenities and bus commuter links. Off road parking is available at this property.
ENTRANCE A partly glazed door opens into a long hallway having doors leading to the dining kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom.
DINING KITCHEN 12' 4" x 8' 8" (3.76m x 2.64m) approx. Boasting an all new kitchen having high gloss wall and base units with stainless steel sink, built-in oven and electric hob over, with black extractor fan. Also having plumbing for a washing machine and area for a fridge/freezer. The double glazed windows create plenty of natural light.
LOUNGE 13' 6" x 12' 1" (4.11m x 3.68m) approx. A spacious lounge having crisp modern décor and beautiful wood-effect flooring. Dual double glazed windows flood the room with natural light.
BEDROOM ONE 12' x 12' (3.66m x 3.66m) approx. A generously sized double bedroom situated to the rear of the property. Having fresh modern décor and wood-effect flooring.
BEDROOM TWO 16' 10" x 8' 10" (5.13m x 2.69m) approx. Bedroom two is also a spacious room having modern décor and lovely wood-effect flooring. A sizeable double glazed window gives plenty of natural light.
BATHROOM A good size four-piece bathroom suite, comprising double-ended bath with mixer tap, separate shower, wash basin and low-level WC.
EXTERIOR Externally, off road parking is available
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property added 26/08/2023