Property marketed by Cornerstone Estate Agents
599-601 Wakefield Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD5 9XP
- One bedroom apartment
- Private gymnasium
- Designated parking space
- Beautiful setting in village
- Council Tax Band A
- Bond £545
- Available NOW!
- Council tax band A
- 6 Month starting tenancy
About this property
Luxury one bedroom apartment. In the highly acclaimed development 'The Park'. It is more of a lifestyle than a flat with an onsite state of the art gym only for the use of the exclusive development. This apartment is indeed opulent and finished to the highest standards. With one parking space dedicated and visitors parking available. With telecom security visitor system for this second floor flat.
Hallway With spacious built-in cupboard area and wall heater.
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 6" (max plus kitchen area) (4.32m x 3.81m) approx. Having 2 large double glazed windows with woodland views and wall heaters. Being open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen Benefiting from contempory base and wall units, built-in electric hob and oven with chrome extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap over and being open plan to lounge.
Bedroom 9' 10" x 10' 4" (3.00m x 3.15m) approx. A double room with double glazed window with aforementioned views and wall heaters.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' 5" (2.16m x 1.96m) approx. A stunning room benefiting from 3 piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. Having wall heaters.
Telecom Security Telecom security visitor system.
AGENT NOTES While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Property added 24/09/2022